The type of reception you choose is no less important to us than the wedding itself. It will be the ‘icing on the cake’ to make your Italian wedding day complete and we will work closely with you over all the details.
It may be that you choose to have a civil ceremony only and no reception. Alternatively, you may choose to have a religious ceremony or blessing followed by a reception for, say, 100 guests. We are happy to make arrangements to your specification. For smaller parties we can arrange a special meal in a restaurant to follow the wedding service.
Some of our most beautiful sites offer accommodation and reception facilities under one roof. The advantage of this is that there need be no travelling between venues (thus eliminating the cost of transporting guests).
We are able to offer you many choices of venue for your reception. From delightful family-run restaurants to luxury hotels; from typical Roman villas to elegant renaissance palaces. The choice is yours. We are happy to provide you with examples.
You might consider taking advantage of our special offer to visit Rome and be taken by our local Wedding Consultant to see the venues for yourself. Please see ‘About Us’ for further details.
Venues Outside Rome
The Charm of the Castelli …… Just a few miles to the south of Rome, there is an area called the ‘Castelli Romani’ a large part of which is a national park where we can arrange your wedding and everything you will need for your reception. There are beautiful churches, splendid villas, excellent restaurants, great hotels and B&Bs, in fact, everything you need for a wonderful Italian wedding, from the very modest to the most extravagant.
We will arrange all aspects of your wedding using local suppliers for such things as flowers, wedding cars and photographs. Prices for these services outside of Rome and the practicalities of having the suppliers close to hand, make this an attractive option.
What does it have to offer?
- The feeling of being in the heart of the Italian countryside but in fact being only a short distance from Rome
- Ciampino Airport is very close for budget airline flights
- The larger towns have good train links to the main railway station in Rome
- Civil and church weddings can be arranged
- Hotels and villas where you can stay with your family and/or friends many with great views and swimming pools
- Hundreds of restaurants to choose from not only for your celebratory meal but for meals before or after the big day.
- A lake where you can sun-bathe and swim, with a children’s amusement park
- Country walks
- Local festivals
- Wine tastings in Frascati and surrounding areas